Breadboard Power Supply Module 3.3V/5V
The Breadboard Power Supply Module 3.3V/5V securely fits in a standard 400 or 800 tie points breadboard it also features reverse polarity protection, the module can take 6.5V to 12V input and can produce 3.3V and +5V. This module can also output 5V on USB connector or input through USB connector. It’s a must-have product for experimenters those have to test/prototype electronic circuits on a breadboard.
- Input voltage: 6.5-12 V (DC) or USB power supply
- Output voltage: 3.3V/5V can switch over
- Maximum output current: <700mA
- Fluctuation two road independent control, can switch over to 0 V, 3.3 V, 5 V
- On-board two groups of 3.3V, 5V DC output plug pin, convenient external lead use
- Size: 5.3*3.2*2.5cm
- Weight: 12g
Note: The breadboard is not included.