SparkFun Pro Micro - RP2040
Informação do fabricante:
The SparkFun Pro Micro RP2040 is a low-cost, high performance board with flexible digital interfaces featuring the Raspberry Pi Foundation's RP2040 microcontroller. Besides the good 'ol Pro Micro footprint, the board also includes a WS2812B addressable LED, boot button, reset button, Qwiic connector, USB-C, resettable PTC fuse, and castellated pads.
The RP2040 utilizes dual ARM Cortex-M0+ processors (up to 133MHz) and features:
- 264kB of embedded SRAM in six banks
- 6 dedicated IO for SPI Flash (supporting XIP)
- 30 multifunction GPIO
Dedicated hardware for commonly used peripherals
Programmable IO for extended peripheral support
Four channel ADC with internal temperature sensor, 0.5 MSa/s, 12-bit conversion
- USB 1.1 Host/Device
The RP2040 is supported with both C/C++ and MicroPython cross-platform development environments, including easy access to runtime debugging. It has UF2 boot and floating-point routines baked into the chip. The built-in USB can act as both device and host. It has two symmetric cores and high internal bandwidth, making it useful for signal processing and video. While the chip has a large amount of internal RAM, the board includes an additional 16MB external QSPI flash chip to store program code.
The SparkFun Qwiic Connect System is an ecosystem of I2C sensors, actuators, shields and cables that make prototyping faster and less prone to error. All Qwiic-enabled boards use a common 1mm pitch, 4-pin JST connector. This reduces the amount of required PCB space, and polarized connections mean you can’t hook it up wrong.
RP2040 General Features:
- Dual Cortex M0+ processors, up to 133 MHz
- 264 kB of embedded SRAM in 6 banks
- 6 dedicated IO for QSPI flash, supporting execute in place (XIP)
- 30 programmable IO for extended peripheral support
- SWD interface
- Timer with 4 alarms
- Real time counter (RTC)
- USB 1.1 Host/Device functionality
- Supported programming languages
SparkFun Pro Micro - RP2040 Features:
- Raspberry Pi Foundation's RP2040 microcontroller
- AP2112 3.3V voltage regulator
- Support programming languages
- On-board USB-C connector for programming
USB 1.1 Host/Device functionality
- Built-in Resettable PTC Fuse
- PTH pads w/ castellated edges
- 20x multifunctional GPIO Pins 
4x 12-bit ADC channels with internal temperature sensor, 0.5 MSa/s, 12-bit
10x PWM channels
1x I2C (Qwiic enabled)
WS2812 Addressable LED
- 16MB External Flash Memory
- Dimensions: 1.3in x 0.7in
 Note: The GPIO pins are muxed so you can reconfigure the pins for the digital interface of your choice! Check out the RP2040 datasheet for more information on the pins that are broken out on the board.
Please check this link.