SainSmart MQ135 Sensor Air Quality Sensor Hazardous Gas Detection Module
Air quality sensor is for detecting a wide range of gases, including NH3, NOx, alcohol, benzene, smoke and CO2. Ideal for use in office or factory, simple drive and monitoring circuit.
- The main chip: LM393, MQ135 gas sensing probe
- Operating voltage: DC 5V
1. Signal output indicator instructions;
2. Dual signal output (analog output, and TTL level output);
3. TTL output valid signal is low; (output low signal light, which can be accessed microcontroller IO port)
4. Analog output with increasing concentration, the higher the concentration, the higher the voltage;
5. Sulfide, benzene Department of steam, smoke and other harmful gases with high sensitivity;
6. Has a long life and reliable stability;
7. Rapid response recovery characteristics;
A hazardous gas detection apparatus for the family, the environment, suitable for ammonia, aromatic compounds, sulfur, benzene vapor, smoke and other gases harmful gas detection, gas-sensitive element test concentration.