BME280 - Sensor Atmosférico
Informação do fabricante:
The BME280 Atmospheric Sensor Breakout is the easy way to measure barometric pressure, humidity, and temperature readings all without taking up too much space. Use the data to get relative altitude changes, or absolute altitude if the locally reported barometric pressure is known . Basically, anything you need to know about atmospheric conditions you can find out from this tiny breakout. The BME280 Breakout has been design to be used in indoor/outdoor navigation, weather forecasting, home automation, and even personal health and wellness monitoring.
The BME280 sensor measures atmospheric pressure from 30kPa to 110kPa as well as relative humidity and temperature. The breakout provides a SPI interface and a I2C interface ,takes measurements at less than 1mA and idles less than 5uA. The surprise is the breakout built in logic level converter, so you're OK with using SPI and I2C, you shouldn't need any extra level shifting. The BME280 Breakout board has 10 pins and 2 horizonal surface mount connectors(one is 4 pins connector for I2C and another one is 6 pins for SPI ) .
- Flexible supply voltage range (3.3V to 5V)
- I2C & SPI Communications Interface
- Temp Range: -40C to 85C
- Humidity Range: 0 - 100% RH, =-3% from 20-80%
- Pressure Range: 30,000Pa to 110,000Pa, relative accuracy of 12Pa, absolute accuracy of 100Pa
- Altitude Range: 0 to 30,000 ft (9.2 km), relative accuracy of 3.3 ft (1 m) at sea level, 6.6 (2 m) at 30,000 ft.