Raspberry Pi B+ and 2 Case Black OneNineDesign
The Raspberry Pi B+ is everybody’s favorite little computer, the last thing that you’d want is for something bad to happen to it. Why not protect it with one of these snazzy plastic enclosures? These cases protect the Raspberry Pi B+ from things like rogue wires that might short it out while still allowing full access to the board! Simply snap the RPi into the bottom half of the enclosure, then snap the two sides together.
As you may have noticed, these Pi Tins are actually an opaque black color. These opaque black Pi Tins are perfect for blending your Raspberry Pi B+ into a black surface, giving your project a sleeker look.
The enclosure provides slots to access the GPIO peripheral header, USB ports, Ethernet, SD card, HMDI, 3.5mm jack, and CSI connectors as well as feet and vents to ensure the board gets proper cooling and plus-shaped wall mounting slots. All of the status LEDs on the Pi are visible slots in the design. This is a really slick case and once you’ve gotten your hands on a Raspberry Pi B+, you’ll want to snag one of these to put it in!
- Three-part clip-together enclosure
- Cut-outs for all connectors
- Slots under lid allow external ribbon-cable access to GPIO and camera/display headers
- Space inside for expansion boards
- Two alternative mounting points for a Raspberry Pi HD or Pi Noir camera
- Ventilation holes top and bottom
- High-quality ABS plastic to UL94HB standard
- Available in Clear, White or Black
- Rubber feet
- Dimensions: 93.74 x 62.6 x 31.5mm