Caixa Modular para Raspberry Pi 4 - Transparente
Informação do fabricante:
The case is compatible with a range of customisable modular features allowing enhanced security, functionality and compatibility with additional hardware such as HATs. These include mounting points for a 5V GPIO fan , stackable 10mm spacer layers , micro-SD card covers and VESA adaptors .
All Ports Available
All of the Raspberry Pi's ports are available, and the light pipes ensure you can keep an eye on the LED activity light from outside of the case.
The case also includes dedicated slots below the lid for GPIO, CSI and DSI cables, and even features a clever SD card holder inside the case!
Fan Cooling Option
The lid features a fan mounting section to mount one of our 5V GPIO fans . Simply fit the fan to the lid using the screws included in our fan kits and plug the fan into the GPIO header (red = 5V, black = GND).
Even with a fan fitted, the case can still fit one of our XL heatsinks or our heatsink sets .
Optional spacer layers (available separately) are designed to be stacked up to 5 spacers high, so that your case can grow with your project (additional screws are required for more than 1 spacer, which are also available separately).
Please note: Due to the lid's fan mounting points, spacers will be required to fit most HATs.
Large rubber feet are also included with the case to ensure your project is sturdy and rattle-free.
- Raspberry Pi 4 two-part (lid & base) plastic case
- LED Status Light Pipes
- Pi is fixed to the case with screws for a secure fitting
- Secure case locking via screws (included)
- Airflow - Internal volume perfect for adding heat sinks
- GPIO 40-pin ribbon cable slot
- Combined CSI camera cable and DSI video cable slot
- Internal SD Card Holder
- Streamlined looks
- Dedicated wall mounting points
- Frosted finish body with gloss lid
- Available in black and clear
- Designed in the UK
- Strong & Durable ABS Plastic
- Length: 104.95mm
- Width: 74.95mm
- Height: 36.00mm