SmartiPi Touch Pro
Informação do fabricante:
The SmartiPi Touch Pro is a new case for the Official Raspberry Pi display and Raspberry Pi 4 (and Pi 3 and 2) - available in black or white, with either a small back (25mm clearance above the Pi) or a large back (45mm clearance above the Pi).
This case creates an all in one Raspberry Pi computer with a single USB-C port or Micro USB port in the back to power the components within the case. The Raspberry Pi is mounted behind the display and the ports are flush with the edge. An included port blocking part for Pi 3 or 4 allows you to only allow access to the ports that you want to be exposed.
A cooling fan is included to keep everything at the ideal operating temperature, which is fitted with the included rubber anti-vibration mounts to minimise fan noise.
A mounting point has been included below the display for the Official Raspberry Pi camera V1 or V2 (not compatible with the Raspberry Pi HQ camera). The camera hole can be completely hidden with the included adhesive panel.
There is also a second set of threaded inserts to mount your own development board or another piece of hardware. Perfect for an industrial or commercial application where you want to add your own development board to the case.
The case is made out of injection-moulded ABS plastic, so it can be drilled or machined for additional customization (invalidates warranty!).
- Raspberry Pi display, Raspberry Pi, and Raspberry Pi camera are not included
- Once assembled, the SD card, HDMI port, and audio jack are not accessible from outside the case. You can plug in an HDMI or audio cable into the Raspberry Pi inside the case and then run the wire outside the case
- Two sizes are available - Small and large (select above before adding to basket)
- Works with the Official Raspberry Pi Display only
- Included cooling fan with rubber vibration mounts (Small panel to cover fan hole if not using the fan)
- Two positions to mount the Raspberry Pi inside the case
- Works with all variants of Raspberry Pi 2, 3 or 4
- Micro USB splitter for use with Pi 2 and 3 (Micro USB input)
- USB-C Splitter for use with Pi 4 (USB-C input)
- Metal base plate included
- Back access panel for wire routing
- Optional Raspberry Pi camera V1 or V2 mount included (Not compatible with the Raspberry Pi HQ camera)
- Camera hole can be hidden with the included adhesive front panel
- Included port blocking part for Pi 2,3, or 4 (cut out plastic knockouts with a knife - be careful!)
- Two small foot mounts (included) can be used instead of the large stand
- Display can pivot down to 37 degrees off of the surface
- Second set of threaded m2.5 mounting points can be used to mount your own development board ( HAT compatible mounting points )
- Wall eyelets for wall mounting
- 75 mm VESA mount pattern on back
- Optional Audio/USB port extension part to use when mounting the Pi on the opposite site of the case (not included but can be purchased here )
- Works with most HAT boards
- Includes back cover in two size options (select before adding to basket)