ArduCAM Mini Camera Module Shield w/ 2 MP OV2640 for Arduino
- 2MP image sensor OV2640
- IR sensitive with proper lens combination
- I2C interface for the sensor configuration
- All IO ports are 5V/3.3V tolerant
- 3~10fps video output at low resolution
The ArduCAM Mini Camera Module Shield w/ 2 MP OV2640 for Arduino is optimized version of ArduCAM shield Rev.C, and is a high definition SPI camera, which reduce the complexity of the camera control interface. It integrates 2MP or 5MP CMOS image sensor OV2640/OV5642, and provides miniature size, as well as the easy to use hardware interface and open source code library.
The ArduCAM Mini Camera Module Shield w/ 2 MP OV2640 for Arduino can be used in any platforms like Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Maple, Chipkit, Beaglebone black, as long as they have SPI and I2C interface and can be well mated with standard Arduino boards. ArduCAM mini not only offers the capability to add a camera interface which doesn’t have in some low cost microcontrollers, but also provides the capability to add multiple cameras to a single microcontroller.
- Well mated with standard Arduino boards
- SPI interface for camera commands and data stream
- M12 mount or CS mount lens holder with changeable lens options
- Provide open source code library for Arduino, STM32, Chipkit, Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone Black
- Support JPEG compression mode, single and multiple shoot mode, one time capture multiple read operation, burst read operation, low power mode and etc.
- Image Sensor: OV2640
- Active array size: 1600×1200
- Shutter: rolling shutter
- Lens: 1/4 inch
- SPI speed: 8MHz
- Frame buffer Size: 384KB
- Temperature: -10℃～+55℃
- Power Consumption: Normal :5V/70mALow power mode: 5V/20mA
- Board Size: 34 x 24 mm
- Weight: 20g