Módulo de Carregamento USB 4x18650 3V/5Vout
Informação do fabricante:
1. This mobile power supply has a built-in lithium battery protection IC, which has overcurrent, overvoltage, undervoltage, etc.
2. The USB port output and mobile power board have expansion ports 3.3V and 5V output ports, which is convenient for customer needs and use.Greatly reduces the problem of fewer ports.
3. 4 level LED lights show power, the default boot is always in working state, you need to manually shut down (if necessary, change to non-working state automatic shutdown mode, just cut off the middle line of the "NC" bit or remove the"ROUT" resistor).
4. 1.8A charge, 3A discharge, highly integrated mobile power IC.
5. Motherboard size: 100mm * 96mm * 21mm (length * width * height).
6. Input port: MICROUSB (Android port) type, wide voltage, up to 6.5V input.
7. Input requirements: 5V constant voltage power supply can be used for charging power input, matching charger 5V1A or more
8. Output port: USB or expansion port.
9.Output parameter 5V / 3A or 3.3V / 1A.
10. Conversion efficiency up to 95% (high conversion rate).
1.Click to boot.
2. Press and hold the button to shut down // (non-automatic shutdown mode) if you need to change the non-automatic shutdown mode, please refer to the third point of the product parameters.
3. 4 road LED power status indication, automatically turn off after 3 seconds, the battery is less than 3V alarm 6 protection, less than 2.4 V full shutdown, no action.
4. Battery current as low as 3uA after standby.
5. Intelligent input and output, do not need to worry about long charging time, so you do not have to worry about it.
- After getting the product, first install the battery to charge and activate it. Be sure to install the positive and negative batteries correctly, otherwise it will directly damage the module.
- In the process of use, please do not pull out the battery directly when the module is not turned off, otherwise the module will open the protection function, and the phenomenon that the battery cannot be turned on when the battery is installed again, at this time, the battery needs to be installed and charged to solve it. When you need to unplug the battery, shut down the module first and then unplug the battery(Press and hold the button to shut down). 3. The module has a power saving function, the indicator light will turn off after turning on for only about three seconds! But it is still in a state of output work. If you need to shut down, please manually press and hold for about two seconds until the LED light is off.
- The maximum output power of the module is 5V / 3A, and it is also related to the device and battery power. If the instantaneous current of the load device is greater than 3A, It is recommended to start the module before connecting the load, because the excessive current may cause IC error It is judged that the overload current is too large to protect.
- The battery voltage works normally at 3.2V-4.2V, please do not connect the batteries in series, the series will increase the voltage, if the battery capacity needs to be increased and connected in parallel, do not connect in series
- You can use this 18650 battery to shield power many products like Raspberry Pi or Arduino.
- In this version 18650 shield has a protection. Output current can reach 2A, I believe this will be useful for the project.
- Battery protection: Over charge or Over discharge
- LED indicate: Green means full,Red means charging.
Be careful of "+" and "-", You should follow the direction of "+""-" on the PCB. If you put wrong direction, charging chip will be destroyed. This product does not include 18650 battery.
- Micro USB port Input
- Type-A USB Output
- 1 switch control USB output
- 0.5A current charging
- 5~8V Input Voltage
- 3V andamp; 1A Output ; 5V andamp; 2A Output
- 3V output port x3
- 5V output port x3