mBot Ranger - Transformable STEM Educational Robot Kit
- Three forms for different scenarios: robot tank, self-balance car, and 3-wheeled car
- Ready-to-use projects built-in Makeblock HD app for immediate fun and play
- Graphical programming developed based on Scratch for kids to learn entry-level coding
- Numerous online courses and guides for further study and development
The MakeBlock mBot Ranger 3-in-1 Transformable STEM Educational Robot Kit is a three-in-one STEM educational robot kit which supports 3 building forms: robot tank, three-wheeled racing car, and a self-balance car. Program & Control mBot Ranger via iPad, tablets, or laptop to start your exploration.
Off-Road Land Raider
Being an off-road robot tank, Land Raider is designed to handle a wider variety of terrain than most other vehicles or robot car.
Dashing Raptor, the Predator
Transform your Land Raider easily, turning it into Dashing Raptor, which is a three-wheeled racing car that runs/spins fast like a raptor which eagers to catch its game.
Self-Balance Nervous Bird
A smart self-balance car which remains level when driving straight or standing still and leans at an angle when making turns.
Latest Me Auriga mainboard developed based on open-source Arduino Mega 2560. It provides not only 5 on-board sensors, but also 10 extension ports that enable you to add more functions per needed.
MakeblockHD provides existing projects which enable you to interact with Ranger immediately. Push the button to control Ranger wirelessly and start having fun!
- Software and programming: PC-mBlock; iPad/Tablet-Makeblock
- Arduino IDE
- Main Control Board: Arduino Mega 2560, 256KB flash memory, 8KG SRAM, 4KB EEPROM
- Speaker: 1 x Buzzer
- Battery: 6 x AA battery (not included)
- Motor: 2 x 400 RPM
- Wireless Communication: Bluetooth
- 2 x Light sensor
- 1 x Sound sensor
- 1 x Gyroscope
- 1 x Temperature sensor
- 1 x Ultrasonic sensor
- 1 x Line follower
- Dimensions: 200 x 165 x 120mm (7.78x6.49x4.71 inch) Max.
- Weight: 1400g (49.38oz)