LF356 - JFET Input Operational Amplifier
These are the first monolithic JFET input operational amplifiers to incorporate well matched, high voltage JFETs on the same chip with standard bipolar transistors (BI-FET Technology). These amplifiers feature low input bias and offset currents/low offset voltage and offset voltage drift, coupled with offset adjust which does not degrade drift or common-mode rejection. The devices are also designed for high slew rate, wide bandwidth, extremely fast settling time, low voltage and current noise and a low 1/f noise corner.
- Replace Expensive Hybrid and Module FET Op Amps
- Rugged JFETs Allow Blow-Out Free Handling Compared with MOSFET Input Devices
- Excellent for Low Noise Applications Using Either High or Low Source Impedance—Very Low 1/f Corner
- Offset Adjust Does Not Degrade Drift or Common-Mode Rejection as in Most Monolithic Amplifiers
- New Output Stage Allows Use of Large Capacitive Loads (5,000 pF) without Stability Problems
- Internal Compensation and Large Differential Input Voltage Capability