Wire 20AWG Black 1m
Stranded-core wire is best used for wiring jigs where there's bending or movement expected. It also works well with terminal blocks. It's not great for use with breadboards (without tinning). The wire is easy to solder to, and when bent it keeps its shape pretty well. Wire gauge is 20 AWG, which we've found is the best all-around gauge.
- Conductor Material : Tinned copper
- Conductor AWG : 20
- Conductor Construction : T0.32±0.005×7 (7×28AWG)
- Conductor Stranded Dia.(mm) : 0.56mm2
- Jacket Material : Semi-Rigid PVC
- Jacket Min. Thickness : 0.24
- Jacket Dia.(mm) : 1.47
- Jacket Colour : Black
Note: Sold in 1 meter multiples. 5x = 5mt continuous.