MachXO2 7000HE Breakout Board
The MachXO2 Breakout Board is a simple, low-cost board that provides convenient access to densely-spaced IOs of the FPGA. Each I/O on the device is connected to 100-mil header holes. By adding test probes, jumper wires, or pin headers to the board, you can easily evaluate function and performace through the SysIO buffers of the MachXO2.
This board is a 3x3 inch form factor, and features a USB mini-B connector for power and programming, an LED array, and prototype area. A USB cable is included with the kit, and demos area available for download. By using free Lattice design tools, you can reprogram the MachXO2 to review your own custom designs.
The MachXO2-7000HE gives over 5x the logic capacity in a higher-perfomance FPGA, using the same package/footprint.
Key Board Features
- LCMXO2-7000HE-4TG144C device/package
- Note: Previous version of the board featured LCMXO2-1200ZE-1TG144C device/pacakge
- Pre-programmed Hardware Test Program (Source is downloadable)
- Expansion Header Landings
- Prototyping Area
- USB Mini-B Connector (Program/Power)
- JTAG Header Landing
- Included in the Kit
- MachXO2 Breakout Board
- USB Mini Cable for power & programming
- QuickStart Instructions