Pytrack 2.0 X com GPS
Informação do fabricante:
Pytrack 2.0 X is a NEW sensor shield that can be used with any Pycom multi-network modules. It contains a number of sensors, such as an accelerometer and GPS. It now has a 6 Pin connector for the new Pynode sensor range too.
New Features on Pytrack 2.0 X:
- NEW – External 6 pin connector to add new Pycom sensor range Pynodes. You can technically have upto 256 nodes connected in a daisy chain (data bus) although we are sure you would never reach that number
- NEW – SMA connector for External active / passive GPS antennas when the built-in GPS antenna needs a boost!
- NEW – circuity to enable full power down of module for hard resets without needing to put module in Deep sleep.
- NEW – safeboot button for when things go wrong
- USE with our new External GPS antenna (purchased separately)
NOTE: Does not include Pycom multinetwork development Board
- Super accurate GNSS Glonass GPS
- 3 axis 12-bit accelerometer
- USB port with serial access
- LiPo battery charger
- MicroSD card compatibility
- Ultra low power operation (~1uA in deep sleep)
Location Services Supported:
Use with Pybytes:
Crafted by a group of Pycom back-end experts, the Pybytes platform will be everything there needs to be in place to gather, organise and display your data free of charge in the cloud. Regardless of whether you are a company, IoT system architect or an ambitious tech hobbyist we’ll soon have you connected.
55m x 35mm x 10mm