RasPiO - Easy-Wire GPIO Board
RasPiO Breakout allows you to connect pretty much any kind of wire to any pins on the Raspberry Pi‘s GPIO header with less chance of wiring errors! RasPiO Breakout reduces the chances of wiring errors because the large font silk screen clearly labels which pin corresponds to which port. You don’t need to consult a pinout chart or count “X pins up from the bottom-right pin”. This means your circuits are more likely to work first time and you’re less likely to damage your Pi or attached electronics. It's also compatible with, and labelled correctly for both Rev 1 and Rev 2 Raspberry Pi's!
RasPiO Breakout is great for running multiple projects on the same Raspberry Pi. With RasPiO Breakout, the wiring goes to the RasPiO Breakout board and not the Pi. You can therefore easilly disconnect it, leaving all the wiring intact, and repurpose your Pi at a moment’s notice without messing up your project. The RasPiO can also be assembled in multiple configurations depending on your project!
This product requires some simple soldering to assemble.
The RasPiO Features:
- 1 x RasPiO Breakout Board
- 1 x 26 Pin Header (To mount on the Raspberry Pi's GPIO)
- 2 x 13 Pin Male Header Strip
- 2 x 13 Pin Female Header Strip
- Fully Labelled GPIO Ports inc. Alternative Uses
- Large Font for Easy Identification
- Multiple Assembly Variations to Suit Most Projects
- Compatible and Labelled for both Rev 1 and Rev 2 Raspberry Pi's