Black HAT Hack3r
A nifty little breakout from our friends at Pimoroni that lets you access all of the GPIO pins while also running a HAT on your Raspberry Pi Model Pi 3, 2, A+, or B+. The Pimoroni Black HAT Hack3r is ideal for debugging your HAT projects or combining a HAT with other circuits.
- HAT spec landing area with PCB standoffs
- Includes 40 pin GPIO ribbon cable
- All GPIO pins labelled with function, BCM pin number, physical pin number
- Rubber non-slip feet
- 4 mounting holes
- Comes un-assembled in kit form
The inspiration for the Black HAT Hack3r comes from the Pimoroni people debugging new HAT designs but finding it so useful that they turned it into a product!
- Black HAT Hack3r PCB
- 40-way black GPIO ribbon cable
- 3x 40-way pin header
- 4x PCB standoff for HAT mounting
- 4x Rubber non-slip feet
Please Note: Raspberry Pi and Adafruit GPS HAT not included.