Kitronik Módulo Controlo Robot Raspberry Pi Pico
Informação do fabricante:
This Compact Robotics Board enables the Raspberry Pi Pico (connected via pin header) to drive 4 motors (or 2 stepper motors) and 8 servos. It also features 27 other I/O expansion points and Power and Ground connections.
The Robotics Board features 2 Dual H Bridge Motor Driver ICs. These are capable of driving 2 standard motors or 1 stepper motor each, with full forward, reverse, and stop control. There are also 8 servo outputs, capable of driving standard and continuous rotation servos. They can all be controlled by the Pico using the I2C protocol, via a 16 channel driver IC. The IO break out provides connections to all the unused pins on the Pico. The 27 available I/O pins allow other devices, such as sensors or ZIP LEDs, to be added to the board.
Power is provided via either a terminal block or servo style connector. The supply is then controlled by an on/off power switch to the board and there is also a green LED to indicate when the board has power. The board then produces a regulated 3.3V supply which is fed into the 3V and GND connections to power the connected Pico. This removes the need to power the Pico separately. The 3V and GND pins are also broken out on the header, which means external devices can also be powered.
To use the robotics board, the Pico should be firmly inserted into the dual row pin socket on the board. Ensure the Pico is inserted with the USB connector at the same end as the power connectors on the robotics board. This will allow access to all of the board functions and each pin broken out.
- A compact yet feature-packed board designed to sit at the heart of your Raspberry Pi Pico robotics projects.
- The board can drive 4 motors (or 2 stepper motors), with full forward, reverse, and stop control, and 8 servos.
- It also features 27 other I/O expansion points and Power and Ground connections.
- The I2C communication lines are also broken out allowing other I2C compatible devices to be controlled.
- Additionally, the board features an on/off switch and power status LED.
- Power the board via either a terminal block or servo style connector.
- The 3V and GND pins are broken out to solder pads, allowing external devices to be powered.
- Code it with MicroPython via an editor such as the Thonny editor.
1 x Kitronik Compact Robotics Board for Raspberry Pi Pico.
Note: Raspberry Pi Pico not included
- Length: 68mm.
- Width: 56mm.
- Height: 10mm.
- PCB Thickness: 1.6mm.