CNC Shield Expansion Board
1. Uses removable A4988 or DRV8825 compatible stepper drivers.
2. The extension board can be used for carving machine, 3 d printer driver expansion board
3. GRBL 0.8 compatible. (Open source firmware that runs on an Arduino UNO that turns G-code commands into stepper signals)
4. PWM Spindle and direction pins,4-Axis support (X, Y, Z, A-Can duplicate X, Y, Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13)
5. Compact design. Stepper Motors can be connected with 4 pin molex connectors or soldered in place.
6. Please note that this is an unassembled kit and Basic soldering skills are needed.
Dimensions: 68x53x18 mm
Voltage: DC 12~36 V (At the moment only the DRV8825 drivers can handle up to 36V so please consider the operation voltage when powering the board.)