Impressora 3D Blocks R21
Informação do fabricante:
Blocks R21 aims to be the best, most innovative, reliable, and user-friendly printer that we have ever produced. With many technical innovations both in terms of hardware and software, questioning the boundaries and pushing forward as we always have.
Having many new features such as print cores, Touch LCD, Silent TMC Drivers, Magnetic Printing Bed, and many more.
This printer will have many key features such as:
- Easy Swappable Print Core - Equipped with an interchangeable hotend system that allows you to easily exhcange without the use of any tools
- Structure - The sturdy aluminum structure guarantees the strength and durability of all the components
- Magnetic Metal Plate - Heated and magnetic bed with a flexible print sheet composed of a smooth side and a textured side with PEI coating.
- Interface - All is controlled by our new high capacitive LCD with an intuitive and well-designed UI.
- Led RGB - RGB LED that can be customizable by the user as he wishes, allowing further personalizations of the 3D Printer.
- Filament Sensor - Equipped with Filament flow and Runout sensor to optimize the print quality and filament management
You can also had different add-ons to the machinE:
Remote Control with Wi-Fi - With the new wi-fi connection you can remotely start, pause, and stop prints, all while watching a webcam and temperature feed.
Fully Closed with HEPA Filters - The machine can also be fully closed with ADD of HEPA filters in order to print with the thoughest printing materials.
Below are the full specifications:
- Build Volume (W×D×H): 210 x 300 x 250 mm
- Machine Size (W×D×H): 470 x 350 x 490 mm
- Print Technology: FFF
- Print Head System: Dual direct drive extruder
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Print Speed: 60 mm/s
- Print Head Travel Speed: 50–200 mm/s
- Build Plate: Flexible Steel Plate with PEI coating and magnetic fixation
- Max Build Plate Temperature: 100 ºC
- Build plate heating time: <2 minutes to 55ºC / <6 minutes to 100ºC
- Build Plate Leveling: Inductive automatic leveling
- Filament Sensors: Run-out and flow
- Supported Materials: PLA/ ABS/ HIPS/ PC/ TPU/ TPE/ PETG/ ASA/ PP/ PVA/ Nylon/ Glass Fiber Infused/ Carbon Fiber Infused/ Metal Fill/ Wood Fill
- Layer Height: 0.01-0.3mm
- Nozzle Diameter: Print Cores of 0.4mm (Default) optional 0.2/0.3/0.5/0.6/0.8/1.0 mm)
- Max Nozzle Temperature: 270ºC to 320ºC
- Hotend heating time: <2 minutes to max temperature
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, USB port
- Noise Emission: <55 dB(A) during operation
- Net Weight: 18 KG