PLC Arduino ARDBOX PLC 18 I/Os RELAY
It has 18 digital inputs / outputs. ARDBOX product family offers the possibility of communication between two computers using I2C obtaining a master-slave connection.
Instant connection and programming.
The ARDBOX PLC, as it uses an Arduino UNO or Arduino LEONARDO, lets you program it through the USB. This feature lets it an immediate access in order to program, mantain and prepare it for its set up. It lets you to control your equipmnent without no limits.
The different ARDBOX family devices are programmed exactly on the same way. Once you have used one of them, the rest can be configured on using the same methodology.
Using the I2C connection which all the ARBOX family have you can connect up to 127 modules, which it means that you can have up to 2.540 Input / Ouputs in Master Slave connection.
Flexible and dynamic
All the components are configurable both configure like make your jobs as Master or Slave when used on Master-Slave connection through I2C.
Inputs/ Outputs (20 I/Os) (Arduino Leonardo included)
- 10 Inputs:
- (9x) Analog (0-10Vdc) / Digital (24Vdc) Inputs, configurable by jumpers1
- (1x) Digital inputs PNP ( 24Vdc).
- 10 Outputs:
- (7x) Digitals (24Vdc) / Analog (0-10Vdc) / PWM (24Vdc) outputs, configurables by Jumpers1.
- (3x) Digital PNP outputs.
- (1x) USB port (type B).
- (1x) I2C port. (Allows you to connect several modules: I/Os, PLC Ardbox, sensors, ...).
- (1x) Serial port.
Flash memory: 32kB of wich 0.5kB used by bootloader.
Clock Speed: 16MHz