Kit Jogo Mão Firme com Tranca
Informação do fabricante:
This steady hand game has a buzzer that sounds momentarily when the loop makes contact with the wire.
It also has an LED, which latches on when the buzzer sounds via the use of a thyristor. It then remains on so that even the briefest contact of the loop with the wire can be indicated. A push button is used to reset the LED.
- Buzzer sounds when loop makes contact with wire.
- LED latched until reset button is pressed.
- Bright LED to notify user.
- Loud buzzer sound.
- 1 x PP3 Battery Clip Lead (Heavy Duty).
- 1 x 3xAA Battery Cage with Clip.
- 1 x 1m Extra Flexible Wire, Black.
- 1 x 1m Solid Core Cable.
- 1 x Piezo Buzzer (with Drive).
- 1 x 220R Resistor.
- 1 x 10K Resistor.
- 1 x Capacitor, Ceramic, 50V, 10nF.
- 1 x 2N5061 Thyristor.
- 1 x Red 5mm Diffused LED - 275mCd.
- 1 x Miniature Push to Make Switch, Red.
- 1 x 20cm length Black Heat Shrink, 2.4mm.
- 1 x Steady Hand PCB.
- PCB Length: 52mm.
- PCB Width: 25mm.
- 3 x AA Batteries.
- Soldering Iron.
- Wire Cutters.
- Wire Strippers.
Click here to download the essential information pdf_icon.gif
Click here to download the full teaching resources pdf_icon.gif