Kit de Eletrónica DIY - Módulo de Protecção de Altifalante
Informação do fabricante:
Tips: DIY kits (parts) need to be assembled and welded by themselves. The installation process requires hands-on ability.
There is a risk of damage in the manufacturing process. The parts are installed by themselves. We do not provide after-sales service. Please choose carefully.
The horn protection board has the functions of power-on delay (about 3 seconds) and DC protection (control voltage is about 1V). The board circuit is simple, easy to manufacture, and safe and reliable. With LED light indication, it will light when it is protected, and it will be extinguished when it is working normally. It adopts 10A high current relay, which is suitable for most power amplifier boards.
- Operating voltage AC: 12-15V, independent power supply is required.
- PCB board size: length 65mm * width 40mm
- Net weight: about 37 grams
Note: Two sets of BTL circuits are required
The horn protection requires independent winding power supply and cannot share power with other circuits.
- Double-sided circuit boards x 1
- 4148 x 1
- Capacitor x 4
- Transistor x 6
- Metal film resistors x 5
- Bridge Rectifier / three-terminal regulator x 1 each
- LED (light emitting diode) x 1
- Terminal Block x 5
- Relay x 2
- Monitors are not calibrated same, item colour displayed in photos may be showing slightly different from the real object. Please take the real one as standard.