Kit de Iniciação BBC Micro:bit V2
Informação do fabricante:
Unlock your potential and get creative with code, electronics, science, and engineering, with the BBC micro:bit Starter Pack anything is possible!
This micro:bit V2 starter kit contains everything you need to get going with micro:bit straight away. It consists of a BBC micro:bit V2, a 1M anti tangle USB Cable, a Battery Cage and 2 x AAA Batteries. The USB cable allows you to connect your micro:bit to a computer. The battery pack and batteries enable you to power your BBC micro:bit once you disconnect it from the USB.
The starter pack is supplied in an organic bag that was designed for this purpose, features drawstrings, and can be used as permanent storage for the starter pack. It keeps your starter pack together and can be reused over and over again.
The new micro:bit V2 is the latest revision of everyone’s favourite powerful palm-sized, and fully programmable computer. Conceived by the BBC to encourage children to get actively involved in writing software and building new things that will be controlled by it. V2 is the same size, shape, and it works in the same way as the original micro:bit. So, if you have used the original then this will be instantly familiar to you. Write your code using one of the easy to use editors provided on the micro:bit website, connect your BBC microbit to your computer via USB, press the download button in the editor, and then downloaded the file to the micro:bit.
The BBC micro:bit is the spiritual successor of the BBC Micro of the 1980s, which itself introduced a generation of children to computing. The BBC micro:bit carries on this decades 30-year tradition and does it 18 times faster and it's also 70 times smaller than its predecessor.
- The starter kit contains everything you need to get started with micro:bit.
- This starter kit is supplied in an organic re-usable bag.
- USB, Radio, serial, and Bluetooth Low energy connectivity.
- A Compass and Accelerometer.
- 2 x user-assignable buttons.
- A fully programmable 25 LED display.
- 25 pin notched edge connector.
- Onboard speaker.
- MEMs Microphone with LED indicator.
- Touch-sensitive logo.
- Light level sensing.
- Temperature sensing.
- Built-in sleep/off mode allowing the board to be powered-down with batteries connected.
- A discrete regulator that can supply up to 200mA of current to external accessories.
- Power status LED and USB data transfer LED.
- 1 x BBC micro:bit V2.
- 2 x AAA Batteries.
- 1 x Battery Cage.
- A 1M Anti Tangle USB Cable.
- PCB Length: 52mm.
- PCB Width: 42mm.
- PCB Height: 11.7mm.