BBC micro:bit Inventor's Kit com Acessórios
BBC micro:bit with Inventor's Kit and Accessories
Este kit Kitronik Inventor para o micro:bit, bem como os seus acessórios, é excelente para começar a programar e interagir com o micro:bit. Este kit contém tudo o que você precisa para completar 10 experiências, incluindo o uso de Leds, motores, Ldrs e condensadores. Divirta-se!
BBC micro:bit with Inventor's Kit and Accessories
A BBC micro:bit with a Kitronik Inventors Kit for the BBC micro:bit, a 1M anti tangle USB Cable, a Battery Cage and 2 x AAA Batteries. Your BBC micro:bit will come in one of 4 colour schemes, unfortunately it is not possible to specify which colour you will receive.
The Kitronik Inventor's Kit for the BBC micro:bit is a great way to get started with programming and hardware interaction with the BBC micro:bit. This Inventor's Kit contains everything you need to complete 10 experiments including using LEDs, motors, LDRs and capacitors.
To get you off to a flying start, we have included an easy to follow tutorial book which guides you through everything you will need to know about programming the BBC micro:bit. You don't need any experience with programming as the tutorial book will guide you every step of the way. You'll be programming and creating circuits in no time!
The Kitronik Inventor's Kit for the BBC micro:bit provides a fantastic way of learning how to construct and control electronic circuits. The BBC micro:bit has a selection of pins that are located on the bottom edge of its PCB (see datasheet below for details). By using our specially designed Edge Connector Board for the BBC micro:bit in conjunction with the breadboard (see below), it is easy to use these pins to connect additional components to the BBC micro:bit.
The BBC micro:bit is a powerful handheld, fully programmable, computer designed by the BBC and a number of partners to encourage children to get actively involved in writing software and building new things that will be controlled by it. Write your code using one of the easy to use editors provided on the BBC micro:bit website, connect your BBC micro:bit to your computer via USB press the compile button in the editor and then drop the downloaded file directly onto your BBC micro:bit. There is also an app for Android devices.
Wirelessly connect and interact with the world around you. Use Bluetooth Low Energy to connect to mobile phones and tablets, take a selfie or drive the music in your playlists.
The BBC micro:bit is the spiritual successor of the BBC Micro of the 1980s, which itself introduced a generation of children to computing. The BBC micro:bit carries on this 30 year tradition and does it 18 times faster and is 70 times smaller than its predecessor.
Based around a 32 bit ARM Cortex-M0 processor, the BBC micro:bit also features on board accelerometer and compass sensors, Bluetooth Low Energy and USB connectivity, a display consisting of 25 LEDs, two programmable buttons and it can be powered by either USB or an external battery pack. The device inputs and outputs are through five ring connectors that are part of the 21-pin edge connector.
Inventors Kit Add-On Packs:
On its own, the Kitronik Inventors Kit offers a great introduction to the world of physical computing. Its 12 experiments showcase how code and electronics can combine to create real world every day practical solutions to situations and problems. Harnessing the power of the elements, using sensory input to make things happen, and using variable input amounts to effect a gradual change are just some of things you can learn as you progress through the experiments. But why stop there?
In our homes, schools and offices we are surrounded by consumer electronics that at their core, are physical computing devices. Coded electronic devices are everywhere. Many of these devices have been coded to communicate things to us, both visually and audibly. The two add-on packs for the inventors kit have been specifically devised to introduce you to these aspects of practical physical computing.
- ZIP LEDs Add-On Pack for Kitronik Inventors Kit for micro:bit - Most consumer electronics heavily rely on LEDs, as LEDs are a great way of providing instant visual feedback for the user. With this add-on pack you will learn how to write code to take control of ZIP LEDs and also learn how to make ZIP LEDs respond to input from components such as potentiometers and sensors.
- Noise Pack for Kitronik Inventor's Kit for the BBC micro:bit - Learn how to manipulate sound, build instruments, amplify your sounds, and how to shape your sounds with Filtering and EQ.
Note: The Inventors Kit for the BBC micro:bit requires assembly.
BBC micro:bit Features:
- USB and Bluetooth Low energy connectivity.
- Compass and Accelerometer.
- 2 x user assignable buttons.
- A 25 LED display.
- 21 pin edge connector.
Inventor's Kit for the BBC micro:bit Features:
- No soldering required - build your first circuit in minutes!
- Make 10 experiments included in the provided step-by-step tutorial book.
- All parts are included to conduct the 10 experiments (listed below).
- Breaks out 21 accessible pins from the BBC micro:bit using the Edge Connector Board for the BBC micro:bit.
- Small Prototype Breadboard included for fast prototyping.
- 1 x BBC micro:bit.
- 1 x Kitronik Inventors Kit for the BBC micro:bit.
- 1 x Mounting Plate.
- 1 x Potentiometer - Vertical Type (finger adjust) 100K.
- 1 x Finger Adjust Spindle.
- 2 x Plastic Spacer 10mm.
- 1 x Sticky Fixer for Battery Pack.
- 1 x Small Prototype Breadboard.
- 1 x Terminal Connector.
- 4 x Push Switch.
- 1 x Motor.
- 1 x Transistor.
- 2 x Red 5mm LED.
- 2 x Orange 5mm LED.
- 2 x Amarelo 5mm LED.
- 2 x Verde 5mm LED.
- 1 x RGB 5mm LED.
- 1 x Fan Blade.
- 5 x 2.2KΩ Resistor.
- 5 x 10KΩ Resistor.
- 5 x 47Ω Resistor.
- 1 x Edge Connector Breakout Board for BBC micro:bit.
- 10 x Male to Male Jumper Wires.
- 10 x Male to Female Jumper Wires.
- 1 x 470uF Electrolytic Capacitor.
- 1 x Piezo Element Buzzer.
- 4 x Pan Head M3 Machine Screw.
- Depending on which booklet version your Inventors Kit shipped with, you will have one of the two following components;
- 1 x Miniature LDR. For booklet Versions pre V1.7.
- 1 x Phototransistor. For booklet versions post V1.7.
- 1 x 1M Anti Tangle USB Cable.
- 1 x Battery Cage.
- 2 x AAA Batteries.
BBC micro:bit Dimensions:
- PCB Length: 52mm.
- PCB Width: 42mm.
- PCB Height: 11.7mm.
- Computer with Internet access.
- 1 x Phillips Screwdriver.
- 1 x Terminal Block Screwdriver.
Tradução em Português brevemente disponível!