Parallax Prop Plug
The Prop Plug provides a USB-to-serial port connection that is convenient for microcontroller programming and communication. This tiny device is capable of asynchronous communication at up to a 3 M baud with both 3.3-volt and 5.0-volt devices such as the Propeller and BASIC Stamp. The Prop Plug slips onto a 4-pin, 0.1" spaced header, allowing both printed circuit boards and breadboards to provide in-circuit programming capability.
- USB to serial port conversion
- Capable of asynchronous communication up to 3 M baud
- Compatible with 3.3 and 5 V microcontrollers
- Connects to a 4-pin, 0.1" spaced header
- Includes USB A to Mini B CableUSB A to Mini B Retractable Cable