Módulo ISD1820 com Altifalante e Gravador de Som
Informação do fabricante:
This module (HCMODU0093) uses the ISD1820 voice record and playback IC to record a single voice message of up to 10 seconds in length. The recorded message is stored in its specialised analogue flash memory that will keep the message stored even when power is removed. The module includes an electret microphone to record your message and push buttons allow for record, partial playback, or full playback of the message. Header pins allow for easy interface to a microcontroller and playback can be controlled with just one digital pin.
- Included with this module is an 8 Ohm 0.5W speaker and cable which can be connected directly to the modules speaker output.
- With looping, jog playback, single-pass play function
- Available single-chip control
- This module can directly drive a small speaker 8 ohm 0.5W
- Working voltage: DC 3 to 5V
- Loudspeaker: 8Ω, 0.5W
- Power supply: 3 - 5V
- Size: 3.7 x 4.1cm / 1.45 x 1.61 inch
Product code: HCMODU0093
Message record length: 10 seconds
Size: 38mm x 42.5mm
Working voltage: DC 3 ~ 5V
Loudspeaker: 8ohm, 0.5W.
FT.......Feed through. Feeds the input of the microphone directly to the speaker.
P-L......Playback level activated. Messages is played back whilst pin is high.
P-E......Playback edge activated. Message will play on a high going transition and will continue to play until end of message.
REC......Record activate. Will record a message whenever REC pin is high.