Módulo Grove Sensor de Som (LM386)
Informação do fabricante:
Grove - Sound Sensor can detect the sound intensity of the environment. The main component of the module is a simple microphone, which is based on the L358 amplifier and an electret microphone. This module's output is analog and can be easily sampled and tested by a Seeeduino.
- Easy to use
- Provides analog output signal
- Easily integrates with Logic modules on the input side of Grove circuits
This sound sensor is used to detect whether there's sound surround or not, please don't use the module to collect sound signal. For example, you can use it to make a sound control lamp, but not as a recording device.
- Operating Voltage Range: 5 V
- Operating Current(Vcc=5V) 4~5 mA
- Voltage Gain(V=6V, f=1kHz): 26 dB
- Microphone sensitivity(1kHz): -60~-56dBV/Pa
- Microphone Impedance: 2.2k Ohm
- Microphone Frequency: 16-20 kHz
- Microphone S/N Radio: 54 dB