Modulo Interruptor MOSFET DC 4V-60V 600W High Low Level Trigger
Informação do fabricante:
- The module supports high-level trigger, low-level trigger, switch control, PWM control;
- The use of imported dual-MOS parallel active output, lower internal resistance, current, power strong, continuous current at room temperature is 10A, 600W, to meet most of the equipment used;
- Wide voltage input: DC 4V ~ 60V;
- Easy to control high-power equipment.
- At the same time, there is only one signal to control the module, can not use two or more signals to control the module;
- High level trigger voltage range: DC3.0V ~ 24V, the trigger signal in the 3.0V ~ 24V, MOS tube conduction; less than 0.6V, that is 0V ~ 0.6V, MOS tube is closed; signal voltage must not 0.6V ~ 3.0V, because the MOS tube is not fully open, high-power output will burn MOS;
- Low-level trigger voltage range: DC 0V ~ 0.6V, that trigger signal in the 0V ~ 0.6V, MOS tube conduction; higher than 3.0V, MOS tube is closed; signal voltage must not be 0.6V ~ 3.0V , Because the MOS tube is not fully open, high-power output will burn MOS.
- Operating voltage: DC 4V - 60V;
- Trigger source: high level trigger (DC3.0V - 24V), low level trigger (DC 0.0V ~ 0.6V), switch control, can connect MCU IO port, PLC interface, DC power supply, etc. PWM signal, support signal frequency range of 0 - 2.5KHZ.
- Output capacity: DC 4V - 60V, continuous current 10A at room temperature, power 600W! Auxiliary cooling conditions, the current up to 15A.
- Working temperature: -40-85 °;
- Size: 3.4 * 1.7 * 1.2cm
It can control high-power equipment, such as motors, bulbs, LED lights with, DC motors, micro-pumps, solenoid valves and so on. If you enter the PWM signal, you can control the motor speed, lamp brightness and so on.
1 x High-power MOS FET Trigger Drive Switch Module PWM Regulator Control