The Fubarino® SD board brings affordable, breadboard compatible high speed computing power to the Arduino-compatible chipKIT/MPIDE platform.
The Fubarino® SD board brings affordable, breadboard compatible high speed computing power to the Arduino-compatible chipKIT/MPIDE platform. It is able to run almost all Arduino sketches right out of the box, and includes more memory, speed, and I/O pins than a typical Arduino or clone. And it includes a microSD card slot for easy sketch access to huge file storage.
- PIC32MX795F512H - 512K Flash, 128K RAM @ 80MHz 32-bit MIPS core
- MPIDE (Mulit Platform IDE - a fork of the Arduino IDE) supports Fubarino SD board out of the box
- 45 Digital IO (many are 5V tolerant)
- 15 Analog inputs (10-bit)
- 2 hardware serial ports (UARTs) - one accessible on pins 28 (rx) and 29 (tx), the other on pins 8 and 9, plus a serial connection over USB (12Mbps)
- Comes with headers for easy mounting on a breadboard
- Directly compatible with 3.3V devices. No level converting necessary.
- Small form factor - easy to integrate into your project
- Great for projects that need two hardware serial ports plus a USB connection and file storage
- Easy to program, no additional hardware is required to load sketches – just plug into a USB port and run MPIDE
- Can be used as USB to microSD adapter
- ICSP Header for use with optional Microchip hardware programmer/debuggers (like PICKit3, ICD3 or REAL ICE)
- Can be powered through USB, or 2.3V to 13V DC input power
- Extra power and ground pins for ease of wiring into your project
- microSD slot connected to the PIC32 hardware SPI port
- microSD card accessible for large file access from your sketches
- USB bootloader (avrdude compatible) for seamless sketch uploading within MPIDE