MAKERbuino Inventor's Kit
Informação do fabricante:
Ever wanted to build your own game console? MAKERbuino is what you need!
This neat little device is an open source game console you can build yourself (it’s fully DIY – do it yourself).
Besides being a cool retro handheld device, MAKERbuino is also an educational device shaped like a game console.
MAKERbuino is a great tool for learning and/or teaching various forms of STEM skills(Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics).
Educational tool shaped like a GameBoy
Solder your own game console, play cool retro games, learn STEM through fun and interesting tutorials, make the game of your dreams, share with a large community.
A standard MAKERbuino kit with an extra set of hardware goodies for you to explore, invent and play with.
Included in the package:
- unassembled MAKERbuino kit
- 128MB SD card loaded with games
- USB-TTL programmer board (for connecting your MAKERbuino to a computer and programming it)
- set of extra inventor’s components and expansion modules
This kit is for more advanced users. It comes with a set of MAKERbuino-compatible hardware components, some wires, and a breadboard.
You’ll get an i2c GPIO expander module so that you can expand MAKERbuino’s hardware capabilities.
Included in the set of inventor’s components:
- 400p breadboard
- PCF8574 remote I/O expander board
- 6x6x6 pushbutton x9
- 10cm dupont jumper wire M-M x40
- 10cm dupont jumper wire F-F x40
- 5mm RGB LED, common anode, diffused x2
- 100 ohm resistor, 0.25W x22
- 10k ohm resistor, 0.25W x4
- LED 5mm, red x4
- LED 5mm, green x4
- LED 5mm, blue x4
- LED 5mm, yellow x4
- LED 5mm, white x4
- LED RGB fast flash (with integrated controller) x2
- 10k potentiometer x3
- IRF540N MOSFET x2
- LDR (photoresistor) x2
Find more info about MAKERbuino at the “About” page.
To Help with this and other projects you can check Makerbuino Tutorials!