DS3231 RTC Module
This is a real time clock module based on DS3231, it has small size, low-cost and extremely high accurate I2C bus real-time clock.
The RTC provides information including seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month and year. The date at the end of month is adjusted automatically for months less than 31 days, including the caliration for leap year. This module can operates either in 12-hour with an AM/PM indicator or 24-hour format. 2 programmable time-of-day alarms and 1 programmable square-wave output are available and address/data are transferred through the I2C bus.
At the underside of the board is a 12mm coin-cell battery holder for backup battery using when necessary.
- Size: 25.5mm x 16.4mm x 12.5mm
- Supply voltage: 2.3V ~ 5.5V
- Operating temperature: -40℃ ~ +85℃
- Accuracy: ±2ppm from 0℃ ~ +40℃; ±3.5ppm from -40℃ ~ +85℃;
- Integrated temperature-compensated crystal oscillator (TCXO) and crystal.
- Real-time clock counts seconds, minutes, hours, Day, date, month, and year with leap year compensation up to 2100.
- 2 programmable calendar alarm and 1 programmable square-wave output
- High speed I2C bus for address and data transfer
- CR1220 coin-cell battery holder for backup power supply
- Low-power consumption
- Utility power meters