Ultrasonic Emitter 40khz 10mm
Ultrasonic transducers convert ultrasound waves to electrical signals or vice versa. Those that both transmit and receive may also be called ultrasound transceivers, many ultrasound sensors besides being sensors are indeed transceivers because they can both sense and transmit. These devices work on a principle similar to that of transducers used in radar and sonar systems, which evaluate attributes of a target by interpreting the echoes from radio or sound waves, respectively.
- Centre Frequency 40.1 ± 1kKz
- Sound Pressure Level(at 40kHz) min.106dB (10V/30cm)
- Capacitance 2,500pF ±25% at 1kHz
- Directivity 50°
- Operating Temperature Range -35°C to +85°C
- Detectable Range 0.2...6m