Gravity: Analog Hydrogen Gas Sensor (MQ8) For Arduino
To ease the difficulty of using this sensor, a Gravity Interface is adapted to allow plug&play. The Arduino IO expansion shield is the best match for this senor connecting to your Arduino microcontroller.
What is Hydrogen? Hydrogen is a chemical element with chemical symbol H and atomic number 1.
- Power supply needs: 5V
- Interface type: Analog
- Pin Definition: 1-Output 2-GND 3-VCC
- High sensitivity to Hydrogen (H2)
- Small sensitivity to alcohol, LPG,cooking fumes
- Stable and long life
- Size: 40x20mm(1.57"x0.79")
- Arduino Hydrogen Gas Sensor (MQ8) x1