MCP9700A - Linear Active Thermistor IC -40ºC to 125ºC
Linear Active Thermistor™ ICs are sensors whose output voltage is directly proportional to measured temperature. The MCP9700 can accurately measure temperature from -40C to +150C. The output of the MCP9700 is calibrated to a slope of 10mV/°C and has a DC offset of 500mV. The offset allows reading negative temperatures without the need for a negative supply.
- Linear Temperature Slope: 10mV/°C
- ±4°C Accuracy from 0°C to +70°C
- -4°C/+6°C Accuracy from -40°C to +150°C
- Very low Operating Current: 12µA (max)
- Operates from 2.3V to 5.5V
- No external Components Required