4 Channel Infrared Obstacle Sensor for Arduino
4 Channel Infrared Detector Tracking Transmission Line Obstacle Avoidance Sensor Module for Arduino Diy Smart Car Robot Four Way
• Working voltage: DC 3.3V-5V
• Working current: try to choose more than 1A power supply
• Working temperature: - 10oC - +50oC
• Mounting aperture: M3 screws
• Detection range: 1mm to 60 CM adjustable, the closer the performance more stable, white reflects the farthest distance.
• Size: in the control panel of 42mm * 38mm * 12mm (length * width * height)
• Small forward 25mm * 12mm * 12mm (length * width * height)
• Output interface: 6 wire interface (1234 to 4 signal output ends, + positive power, - for the negative power is ground)
• The output signal: TTL level (can be directly connected to I/0 microcontroller, infrared light reflected back to the sensor induction, the red indicator light, output low level; no infrared light, the indicator light does not shine, the output high.)
• A Smart car or a robot hunt ( including the black and white lines ) , walking along the black line path , also known as tracing .
• Smart car to avoid the cliff , anti- fall.
• Smart car to avoid obstacles