Kit de Sensores SparkFun
Informação do fabricante:
Do you have a good understanding of various sensors or need a variety of them for a project? The SparkFun Sensor Kit includes a sensor for just about every job. With everything included in this kit, you'll be able to sense gesture, humidity, temperature, motion, touch, sound, altitude, acceleration and more! These are some of our favorite sensors from each category. But wait, there's more! The SparkFun Sensor Kit now includes several of our sensor boards that feature the Qwiic Connect System for rapid prototyping!
This version of the kit has received a complete overhaul! Check out the Includes section above for a complete list of what is included in this kit to find out what has changed.
This huge assortment of sensors makes an amazing gift for that very special electronics enthusiast in your life!
The SparkFun Qwiic Connect System is an ecosystem of I2C sensors, actuators, shields and cables that make prototyping faster and less prone to error. All Qwiic-enabled boards use a common 1mm pitch, 4-pin JST connector. This reduces the amount of required PCB space, and polarized connections mean you can’t hook it up wrong.
- Large Piezo Vibration Sensor - With Mass - A flexible film able to sense for vibration, touch, shock, etc. When the film moves back and forth an AC wave is created, with a voltage of up to ±90.
- Reed Switch - Senses magnetic fields, makes for a great non-contact switch.
- 0.25" Magnet Square - Plays nicely with the reed switch. Embed the magnet into stuffed animals or inside a box to create a hidden actuator to the reed switch.
- 0.5" Force Sensitive Resistor - A force-sensing resistor with a 0.5" diameter sensing area. Great for sensing pressure (i.e., if it's being squeezed).
- PIR Motion Sensor - Easy-to-use motion detector with an analog interface. Power it with 5-12VDC, and you'll be alerted of any movement.
- Mini Photocell - The photocell will vary its resistance based on how much light it's exposed to. Will vary from 1kΩ in the light to 10kΩ in the dark.
- QRD1114 Optical Detector/Phototransistor - An all-in-one infrared emitter and detector. Ideal for sensing black-to-white transitions or can be used to detect nearby objects.
- SparkFun Environmental Combo Breakout - CCS811/BME280 (Qwiic) - Provides barometric pressure, humidity, temperature, TVOCs and equivalent CO2 (or eCO2) levels with I2C output.
- Flex Sensor - As the sensor is flexed, the resistance across the sensor increases. Useful for sensing motion or positioning
- SoftPot - These are very thin variable potentiometers. By pressing on various positions along the strip, you vary the resistance.
- SparkFun 9DoF IMU Breakout - ICM-20948 (Qwiic) - This chip provides a 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope, and 3-axis magnetometer. Connect this board over I2C, Qwiic, or SPI and get started using one of the three sensors or using all three together to determine 3D orientation.
- RGB and Gesture Sensor - APDS-9960 - This board does a little bit of everything. You can measure ambient light or color as well as detect proximity and do gesture sensing all over I2C.
- Soil Moisture Sensor (with screw terminals) - Ever wonder if your plant needs water? This sensor outputs an analog signal based on the resistance of the soil. Since water is conductive, the soil water content will be reflected in the soil resistance.
- SparkFun Capacitive Touch Slider - CAP1203 (Qwiic) - This little board acts great as a non-mechanical button. Use the three pads on the board or connect your own input for a great touch button or slider with no moving parts.
- Sound Detector - Ever need to know if there is noise in an area? This board will not only tell you, but it will also output amplitude as well as the full audio signal.
- IR Receiver Diode - This simple IR receiver will detect an IR signal coming from a standard IR remote control or the IR diode included in the kit.
- IR Diode - This LED can handle up to 50mA of current and outputs in the 940-950nm IR spectrum. Use to send signal to talk to the included IR receiver diode or just turn off your neighbor's TV.
- Resistor 10K Ohm 1/4 Watt PTH - 20 pack (Thick Leads) - 1/6th Watt, +/- 5% tolerance PTH resistors. Commonly used in breadboards and perf boards, these 10KΩ resistors make excellent pullups, pulldowns and current limiters.
- Resistor 1.0M Ohm 1/4 Watt PTH - Two 1/4th Watt, +/- 5% tolerance PTH resistors. Commonly used in breadboards and perf boards
- Resistor 330 Ohm 1/4 Watt PTH - 20 pack (Thick Leads) - 1/6 Watt +/- 5% tolerance PTH resistors. Commonly used in breadboards and perf boards, these 330Ω resistors make excellent current-limiting resistors for LEDs.
- (2) Qwiic Cable - 100mm - use these to connect up to three Qwiic boards in your kit.
- Break Away Headers - Straight - Solder these pins to any of the breakouts on the included boards to prototype on a breadboard.
Note: For more detailed information, please check this link.