PHPoC Azul (P4S-342) is a wireless LAN programmable board embedded with a PHPoC interpreter.
PHPoC Blue (P4S-342) is a wireless LAN programmable board embedded with a PHPoC interpreter. It supports various interfaces to connect with sensors and equipment. For wireless LAN connectivity, USB wireless LAN adapter is provided. Your devices can be controlled and monitored via smart phone. Also, it is designed to be stackable for you to implement additional functions with PHPoC expansion boards.
- - PHPoC (PHP on Chip) interpreter embedded
- - Uploading and debugging codes via USB
- - IEEE 802.11b/g (USB Wireless LAN adapter required)
- - 10 x digital input/output port
- - 14 x sharing port (Digital Input/Output, SPI, I2C, UART)
- - 6 x analogue input port
- - HTTP/SSH/Websocket server
- - Web page customization available (accessible with smart devices)