Sonoff MINI - Interruptor Inteligente de 2 vias
Informação do fabricante:
This is a mini and compact DIY smart switch used for different kinds of switch boxes, even the smallest EU standard switch box. Convenient to automate your home appliances with eWeLink app through your smartphone or tablet or your voice command. Support to connect an external rocker light switch unable to automatically spring back for easily managing connected devices in your home, both on your phone or directly from the wall. It supports the DIY mode (designed for developers) which allows users to integrate MINI into worldwide third-party open source smart home control system to achieve LAN control without cloud service, such as Home Assistant, openHAB, ioBroker .etc. For the protocol document and the code for the DIY Mode tool (updating), please go to http://developers.sonoff.tech/sonoff-diy-mode-api-protocol.html
1. The antenna has strong electricity inside, do not break the wire jacket.
2. To make sure the stable Wi-Fi signal, please keep the wire away from the metal component in the switch box when wiring.
- Control your home appliances with the app.
- Ask devices to turn on/off just by a voice command.
- Set a time for devices to make it start or stop running automatically.
- Allow developers to flash the firmware to access more features they want.
- Support the rocker light switch to control devices (self-return switch not included).
- Create smart scenes to trigger groups of SONOFF devices on/off via tapping on your phone.
- Make an action to trigger another or receive a message alert to your phone.
- Share the device with your family to control it together.
- Check the device status change on your phone in real time.
- Run the device on your phone albeit no normal Wi-Fi connection.
- Keep the device in the status before power failure when the electricity system is restored.