Thermistor NTC 10K 5% Radial
A thermistor is a type of resistor whose resistance is dependent on temperature, more so than in standard resistors. The word is a portmanteau of thermal and resistor. Thermistors are widely used as inrush current limiter, temperature sensors (NTC type typically), self-resetting overcurrent protectors, and self-regulating heating elements.
- Resistance value at 25 °C 10K
- Tolerance on R25-value ± 5 %
- B25/85-value 2880 to 4570 K
- Operating temperature range: - 40 to + 125
- Maximum power dissipation of 500mW at 55°C