Sensor de Temperatura LM75A para Raspberry Pi
Informação do fabricante:
This is a Temperature sensor designed for the Raspberry Pi, but it also can be used to Arduino. Pluging it into Raspberry Pi GPIO interface.
LM75A is a high-speed I2C interface, temperature sensor, in the temperature range -55 ℃ ~ + 125 ℃ The temperature was directly converted to a digital signal, and can achieve accuracy of 0.125 ℃. MCU can be read directly through the I2C bus data in its internal registers, and through I2C data register of the four operations to be set to different operating modes. LM75A has three selectable logic address pins, making it possible to connect eight devices without address conflict on the same bus.
- I2C bus interface, the device address 7 slave address 1001xxx, can expand outside eight devices on the same bus;
- Power range: 2.8V ~ 5.5V, temperature range: -55 ℃ ~ + 125 ℃;
- 11 ADC provides a temperature resolution of 0.125 ℃;
- Temperature accuracy:
± 2 ℃ (-25 ℃ ~ 100 ℃)
± 3 ℃ (-55 ℃ ~ 125 ℃)
- Programmable temperature threshold and hysteresis set points;
- In order to reduce power consumption, the current consumption in shutdown mode is only 1.0μA;
- On power-up the device can be used as a standalone temperature controller;
- ESD protection:
In JESD22A114 standard, it can be 2000V HBM mode;
In JESD22A115 standard, it can be 200V MM mode;
In JESD22-C101 standard, it can be 1000V CDM model;
In JEDEC standards (JESD78) latch-up testing done up to 100mA;
- Small 8-pin package: SO8, TSSOP8 and ultra-small package XSON8U.
Range in -55~125Deg.C Work in 2.8V¡«5.5V I2C port Size: approx. 1.3*1.2cm Package Included: 1x Temperature sensor module
1 x Temperature |Sensor