NE555 Signal Generator Module Frequency Duty Cycle Adjustable Square Wave
1. As a square wave signal generator,generates a square wave signal used for experimental development.
2. Used to drive a stepper motor for generating a square wave drive signal.
3. Generate adjustable pulse for MCU.
4. Generate adjustable pulse,to control circuitry associated.
5. Size: 31mm x 22mm
6. Main chip: NE555
7. Input Voltage: 5V-15V DC. when power supply is 5 V , the output current can be 15 MA around; when 12V power supply, the output current can 35 MA around
8. Input current: >=100 MA
9. Output amplitude: 4.2V V-PP to 11.4V V-PP. (Different input voltage, the output amplitude will be different)
10. Maximum output current: >=15MA (5V power supply, V-PP greater than 50%), >=35MA (12V power supply, V-PP greater than 50%)
11. Output with LED indication(low level ,LED will on; high level,LED will off;low frequency, the LED flashes)
12. The output frequency range is selectable:
LF file: 1Hz ~ 50Hz
IF file: 50Hz ~ 1kHz
High-frequency file: 1KHz ~ 10kHz
HF file: 10kHz ~ 200kHz
13.The output duty cycle can fine-tune;duty cycle and frequency is not separately adjustable;adjusting the duty cycle will change the frequency
1 x NE555 Pulse Frequency Duty Cycle Adjustable Module