LM2596HV Módulo Step Down Ajustável 4.5-60Vin para 3-35Vout
Informação do fabricante:
The high quality LM2596 HV DC-DC sep-down adjustable power supply module 4.5V - 60V step down to 3-35V. Adopted imported LM2596HV-ADJ and Sanyo original patch electrolytic capacitors, it can convert the voltage and current stably.
Note 1: Please keep the minimum differential pressure of 1.5 V, Because it is step-down module, in order to guarantee the stability of the output.
Note 2: Please note that when using the module, you should firstly correctly connect the cables, then power up and regulate the output voltage well. And then cut off power, next, connect load off, lastly, power up again and use. This operation process means that do not connect input and output cables in power status. If there is power and you connect the cables in the process, there will be sparks easily in connection position and will most likely to damage the module.
- Input voltage: 4.5 to 60V (Note: higher than 50v can not work for a long time)
- Output voltage: adjustable 3-35V continuously adjustable (no-load debugging is recommended)
- Output current: rated current 2A, no more than 3A (12V turn 5V)
- Output power: maximum 15 W
- Pressure difference: at least 1.5V
- Conversion efficiency: up to 92% or less (the higher the output voltage, the higher the efficiency); Static power consumption is only about 6mA
- Static power consumption is only about 6 mA
- Working temperature: industrial grade (- 40 to + 85 ℃)
- Input mode: IN+ (input positive), IN - (input negative)
- Output mode: OUT+ (output positive), OUT- (output negative)
- Size: 45x24x11mm (included potentiometer)
- Load regulation: ±1%
- Voltage regulation: ±0.5% (in order to reach the point at which the no-load output voltage will be higher, but as long as there is with 1 mA load, the output voltage is normal, and will not affect the function, please be assured about that when use it.)
- Short circuit protection: current limiting, overheating protection, but since the recovery
- Adjustment mode: firstly connect the input power supply (between 5-60V) and then use the multimeter to monitor the output voltage and adjust the potentiometer (generally turn the booster clockwise, reverse the buck)
- Connection mode: welding, after add pin can be directly welded on the PCB