- 3W high-power 850 infrared LED
- Onboard photoresistor, the ambient light detector
- Onboard adjustable resistor, for controlling the ambient light threshold of toggling the infrared LED
- Suit for Raspberry Pi cameras which feature infrared night vision function:
- 100 degree field of view, two pieces of LED is required to get wider field of view, up to 160 degree
- Supported cameras: RPi Camera (E), RPi Camera (F), RPi Camera (H)
How to Use:
- Connect the Infrared LED Board to the camera PCB by screws
- The screw holes are used for both attachment and power supply
- Adjust the adjustable resistor to set a proper ambient light threshold, which toggles the infrared LED automatically
- When ambient light is lower than threshold value, the infrared LED is on, vice versa
Limited by the Raspberry Pi power supply, the 3W high-power infrared LED might cause the Pi to increase heating, heat sinks are suggested.
Ideal imaging distance is within 3m. When the distance goes up to 6m, the night vision camera can just capture blurry outlines.
Note: Only 1 LED is included, it's recommended to buy 2 pieces when using with Raspberry Pi cameras, for both the left and right sides
- Infrared LED Board (B) x1
- Screws x2