PSoC 1 Low Power Kit based on CY8C24x93
The Cypress PSoC 1 Low Power Kit is the latest Arduino hardware compatible shield development kit exclusively available from element14. The PSoC 1 Low Power Kit brings the power of PSoC to life in an ultra low power and low pin count configuration. This exclusive kit features Cypress’s new CY8C24x93 low power PSoC1 and provides users with advanced peripheral options in a low cost, low pin count package.
The PSoC 1 development kit can be both a standalone development kit or integrate and plug into any compatible Arduino development platform, such as the Uno, Due, and Mega boards. Users will develop applications using the PSoC Designer IDE platform.
The CY8C24x93 device is ideal for battery or handheld applications with a 1.1 mA current draw in Active Mode, 1.07 µA in Standby Mode, and 100nA in Deep Sleep Mode operation with the ability to wake up from an interrupt.
Low Power Operation
Supports 1.1 µA Standby Mode and a 100 nA Deep Sleep Mode with the ability to wake up from an interrupt. CY8C24x93 supports a wide operating range allowing full analog and digital operation from 1.71 to 5.5 V.
Lowest Cost PSoC 1 with USB
A Full Speed USB 2.0 part with 32K of Flash and SPI master is available at < $1.00, in high volumes. Connect your legacy systems through a serial bridge using the USB Slave and SPI master.
Intelligent Integration in Small Packages
Choose from packages as small as 3x3 mm2, 16-pin QFN that packs an ADC, 2x Comparators, 3x 16-bit Timers, and SPI / I2C slave for your ultra-portable low-power designs.
- Arduino Shield Design
- CY8C24x93 device
- Thermistor & Humidity Analog Sensors
- 4 Segment LCD
- IR LED for Remote Control
- Powered through USB
- Data logging through USB
- Onboard Programmer
- OCD connections for CY3215 ICE-Cube Programming and Debugging
- Accessible open GPIO pins
- Push Button (Reset and User Button)
- CY8C24x93 device Highlights
- 8-bit Proprietary M8C CPU, Max operating frequency 24MHz
- 8 kB to 32 kB Flash, 2 kB SRAM
- 1.71 to 5.5V Operation
- 1.1 mA Active Mode, 1.07 µA Standby Mode, 100nA Deep Sleep Mode
- Full Speed USB 2.0, 10-bit ADC, 3x 16-bit Timers, 2x Comparators, 8-bit iDAC
- Multiple host interfaces enabled through compatible header interfaces:
- Arduino UNO (through I2C, Thermistor and Humidity sensor pins are shared)
- PSoC 4 Pioneer kit (through I2C, Thermistor and Humidity sensor pins are shared)
- PMODs (Type 1, Type 2, Type 5 and Type 6)
- Beaglebone (through GPIOs, I2C and USB)
- Raspberry Pi (through GPIOs and I2C)
The PSoC1 Low Power Kit can also be used as an accessory board through an Arduino footprint compatible header that brings out:
- Power & Ground
- Multiple GPIO
|User Manual/Guide||User Manual for PSoC1-LPK Development Kit Rev1.0|
|Data Sheet||Datasheet for CY8C24X93 Low Power PSoC1|
|Reference Manual||PSoC® CY8C24x93 Family Technical Reference Manual (TRM)|