Display HAT e-Paper e-Ink SPI 3.7" 480×280 Preto-Branco para Raspberry Pi
Informação do fabricante:
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards, Jetson Nano
- SPI interface, for connecting with controller boards like Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/Arduino/STM32, etc.
- Onboard voltage translator, compatible with 3.3V / 5V MCUs
- Comes with development resources and manual (driver board circuit diagram, examples for Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/Arduino/STM32)
OPERATING VOLTAGE 3.3V/5V
GREY SCALE 4
INTERFACE 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
PARTIAL REFRESH TIME 0.3s
OUTLINE DIMENSIONS 58.0 × 96.5mm
FULL REFRESH TIME 3s
DISPLAY SIZE 47.32 × 81.12mm
REFRESH POWER 50mW (typ.)
DOT PITCH 0.169 × 0.169mm
STANDBY CURRENT <0.01uA (almost none)
RESOLUTION 480 × 280 pixels
VIEWING ANGLE >170°
DISPLAY COLOR black, white
Advantages of EINK
-paper display utilizes microcapsule electrophoretic technology for displaying, the principle is: charged particles suspended in clear fluid will move to sides of microcapsule when electric field is applied, making the microcapsule become visible by reflecting ambient light, just as traditional printed paper.
E-paper display will clearly display images/texts under lamplight or natural light, requires no backlight, and features nearly up to 180° viewing angle. It is usually used as e-reader due to its paper-like effect.
For more detailed information, please check this page.