Kit de Braço Robótico 4DOF DIY para Arduino Keyestudio
Informação do fabricante:
How to DIY a robotic arm to complete multiple movements? Cool.With this keyestudio robotic arm kit, you are able to DIY your own controllable mechanical arm using ARDUINO microcontroller. It uses REV4 and 2 JoyStick modules to control the angle degree of 4 servos.
When DIY this 4DOF robot arm kit, you could get everything needed for arm installation and debugging.
There are 3 controlling methods are as follows:
1) Controlling through Wired JoyStick (included in the kit);
2) Phone Bluetooth Controlling (note: HC-06 Bluetooth module Not Included, only provide the test code for Bluetooth and APP for Android phone);
3) Wireless PS2 JoyStick Control (PS2 JoyStick module Not Included, we only provide the test code.)
You are able to get all related information in the Arm kit.
Take your brain on an inspiring journey through the world of programming. Get started now!
The parameters of keyestudio TB6612FNG motor/servo drive expansion board are as follows:
- VIN voltage: VIN = DC 7-15V
- VIN current: 5A
- Two-way 5V output: 5V/3A
- TB6612FNG: VIN input DC 7-15V; average drive current 1.2A; peak current 3.2A
- PS2 interface: compatible with Sony PS2 receiver, can be plugged directly into the expansion board.
- Dimensions: 73*53.34mm
For more detailed information, please check: