Kit Ventoinha USB
Informação do fabricante:
This kit allows you to build an economical desk fan that takes power from a standard USB port or USB power supply (available separately).
The kit comprises a 90mm fan blade and motor which connect to a PCB that has a power switch, resettable fuse and resistor.
The low part count means the kit is very easy to build and is a great project for people with little soldering experience. The resettable fuse prevents the circuit from drawing too much power if the motor is stalled. The kits size and simplicity is such that it will make a great kit for students to create imaginative enclosures
- Low cost kit great for beginners.
- USB powered fan project.
- 1 x 90mm Blue Three Blade Propeller.
- 1 x Low Inertia Solar Motor - 1820 RPM.
- 3 x USB Power Lead.
- 1 x PCB Mount Slide Switch.
- 1 x 15 Ohm Resistor.
- 1 x Resettable Fuse 0.05A 60VDC.
- 1 x USB Fan Kit PCB.
- PCB Length: 43mm.
- PCB Width: 28mm.
- PCB Height: 1.7mm.
- Fan Diameter: 90mm.
- Soldering Iron.
- Standard USB port or USB power supply.