Driver para Motor TB9051FTG
Informação do fabricante:
This breakout board makes it easy to use Toshiba’s TB9051FTG brushed DC motor driver. It has a wide operating voltage range of 4.5 V to 28 V and can deliver a continuous 2.6 A. A fixed current chopping threshold allows the TB9051 to limit the peak motor current, and it features built-in protection against under-voltage, over-current, and over-temperature conditions; our carrier board also adds reverse-voltage protection.
The TB9051FTG from Toshiba is an H-bridge motor driver IC that can be used for bidirectional control of a single brushed DC motor at 4.5 V to 28 V. It can supply up to about 2.6 A continuously, and it can deliver peak currents up to 5 A (typical) for a few seconds. The TB9051FTG is a great IC, but its small surface-mount package makes it difficult for the typical student or hobbyist to use; our breakout board makes it easy to use with standard solderless breadboards and 0.1″ perfboards.
Since this board is a carrier for the TB9051FTG, we recommend careful reading of the TB9051FTG datasheet (2MB pdf). The board ships populated with SMD components, including the TB9051FTG and a reverse battery protection circuit.
For those who need to control two motors, we also have dual-channel TB9051FTG boards available in the form factors of a Raspberry Pi expansion board and an Arduino shield (the shield version is also designed to work as a general-purpose dual motor driver that can be used with other microcontroller boards outside of the Arduino environment).
- Single-channel H-bridge motor driver
- Motor supply voltage: 4.5 V to 28 V
- Output current: up to 2.6 A continuous (5 A peak)
- Automatic current chopping feature helps prevent overheating by gracefully reducing power rather than abruptly shutting down
- Under-voltage lockout and protection against over-current/short-circuit and over-temperature
- Carrier board adds reverse-voltage protection
- Active-low error output indicates over-current, over-temperature, under-voltage, or VCC over-voltage condition
- Compact size (1.0″ × 1.0″)
- Exposed solderable ground pad below the driver IC on the bottom of the PCB
This product ships with all surface-mount components—including the TB9051FTG driver IC—installed as shown in the product picture. However, soldering is required for assembly of the included through-hole parts: one 1×17-pin breakaway 0.1″ male header and two 2-pin, 3.5 mm terminal blocks (for board power and motor outputs).
The 0.1″ male header can be broken or cut into smaller pieces as desired and soldered into the smaller through-holes. These headers are compatible with solderless breadboards, 0.1″ female connectors, and our premium and pre-crimped jumper wires. The terminal blocks can be soldered into the larger holes to allow for convenient temporary connections of unterminated power and motor wires (see our short video on terminal block installation). You can also solder your motor leads and other connections directly to the board for the most compact installation.