ATF16V8B-15PU - Simple Programmable Logic Device
Before, PLDs were invented, read-only memory (ROM) chips were used to create arbitrary combinational logic functions of a number of inputs.
A programmable logic device or PLD is an electronic component used to build reconfigurable digital circuits. Unlike a logic gate, which has a fixed function, a PLD has an undefined function at the time of manufacture. Before the PLD can be used in a circuit it must be programmed, that is, reconfigured.
ATF16V8 is a simple, High-speed, Electrically-erasable Programmable Logic Device
- Emulates many 20-pin PAL's
- Low-cost easy-t-use software tools
- 10ns max pin-to-pin delay
- CMOS and TTL compatible inputs and outputs
- Input and I/O pull-up resistors
- Advanced reprogrammable flash technology
- 20 year data retention
- 100 Erase/write Cycles
- 2000V ESD Protection
- 200mA Latchup immunity