DS3231 Real Time Clock Module for Arduino
• Dimension: 38mm x 22mm x 14mm
• Weight: 8g
• Working voltage: 3.3 - 5.5V
• Clock chip: high-precision clock chip DS3231
• Clock accuracy within range: 0-40°, accuracy 2ppm, about 1 minute in error
• Programmable square-wave output
• Real-time clock, it can generate seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month and year, and provide time until 2100, and with leap year compensation.
• Internal chip temperature sensor comes with an accuracy of ± 3°
• Memory chips: AT24C32 (storage capacity of 32K)
• I2C bus interface, the maximum transmission speed of 400KHz (working voltage of 5V)
• I2C other devices can be cascaded, 24C32 address can be modified by a short circuit A0/A1/A2, the default address is 0x57
• With the battery, the clock is still working even when power is off.
• LIR2032 Battery needed (not included) or CR2032 (not included) if the charging diode is removed.
Note: Battery not included.
Tradução em Português brevemente disponível!